Skip to Main Content
Getting started with package sampSurfAuthor(s): Jeffrey H. Gove
Source: Available at http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/R/CRAN/web/packages/sampSurf/sampSurf.pdf.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (234.8 KB)
DescriptionThe sampSurf package is designed to facilitate the comparison of new and existing areal sampling methods through simulation. The package is thoroughly documented in several vignettes as mentioned below. This document is meant to point you in the right direction in finding the needed information to get started using sampSurf.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGove, Jeffrey H. 2014. Getting started with package sampSurf. Available at http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/R/CRAN/web/packages/sampSurf/sampSurf.pdf.
- Fire behavior sensor package remote trigger design
- Opportunities for cellulose nanomaterials in packaging films: a review and future trends
- ICT and the paperboard and packaging industry
XML: View XML