Skip to Main Content
Ecosystem and soil respiration of a poplar plantation on a sandy floodplain in Northern ChinaAuthor(s): Xianrui Fang; Zhiqiang Zhang; Tonggang Zha; Jiongrui Tan; Xiaoping Wang; Junqi Chen; Jiquan Chen; Ge Sun
Source: Shengtai Xuebao/Acta Ecologica Sinica
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (5.31 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFang, Xianrui; Zhang, Zhiqiang; Zha, Tonggang; Tan, Jiongrui; Wang, Xiaoping; Chen, Junqi; Chen, Jiquan; Sun, Ge. 2012. Ecosystem and soil respiration of a poplar plantation on a sandy floodplain in Northern China. Shengtai Xuebao/Acta Ecologica Sinica 32(8):2400-2409.
- Carbon fluxes, evapotranspiration, and water use efficiency of terrestrial ecosystems in China
- Biophysical controls on nocturnal sap flow in plantation forests in a semi-arid region of northern China
- Impacts of Global Change on Water Resources in Dryland East Asia
XML: View XML