Skip to Main Content
Forests of Kansas, 2013Author(s): D.M. Meneguzzo; B.J. Butler
Source: Resource Update FS-17. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 5 p.
Publication Series: Resource Update (RU)
Download Publication (273.0 KB)
DescriptionThis resource update provides an overview of forest resource attributes for Kansas based on annual inventories conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program of the Northern Research Station (NRS) of the U.S. Forest Service. The estimates presented in this update are based on field data collected in 2009-2013 with comparisons made to data collected from 2004-2008. These estimates, along with web-posted core tables, are updated annually. For more information, please refer to inventory citations on page 5 of this report.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMeneguzzo, D.M.; Butler, B.J. 2014. Forests of Kansas, 2013. Resource Update FS-17. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 5 p.
XML: View XML