Skip to Main Content
Tropical cities are diverse and deserve more social-ecological attentionAuthor(s): A.E. Lugo
Source: Ecology and Society. 19(3): Article 24.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
View PDF (72.58 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLugo, A.E. 2014. Tropical cities are diverse and deserve more social-ecological attention. Ecology and Society. 19(3): Article 24
Keywordsadaptive capacity, green and blue infrastructure, information flows, novel ecosystems, social-ecological systems, tropical cities, vulnerability
- Special Section: Soil Ecology and Restoration Ecology
- Recent advances in recreation ecology and the implications of different relationships between recreation use and ecological impacts
- Publishing landscape ecology research in the 21st Century
XML: View XML