Skip to Main Content
Smoke plume height measurement of prescribed burns in the south-eastern United StatesAuthor(s): Yongqiang Liu; Scott Goodrick; Gary L. Achtemeier; Ken Forbus; David Combs
Source: International Journal of Wildland Fire
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.01 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLiu, Yongqiang; Goodrick, Scott L.; Achtemeier, Gary L.; Forbus, Ken; Combs, David. 2013. Smoke plume height measurement of prescribed burns in the south-eastern United States. International Journal of Wildland Fire, 22(2): 130-147.
- Sweetgum (Liquidambar styraciflua L.)
- Contact toxicity of twenty insecticides applied to Symmerista canicosta
XML: View XML