Skip to Main Content
A special issue of the Journal of Forestry---proceedings of the 2013 National Silviculture WorkshopAuthor(s): James M. Guldin; Marilyn A. Buford
Source: Journal of Forestry. 112(5): 393-394
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (43.9 KB)
DescriptionThis special issue of the Journal of Forestry presents the Proceedings of the 2013 National Silviculture Workshop (NSW), which was held as one of the concurrent sessions of the 2013 national convention of the Society of American Foresters (SAF) and sponsored by the D-2 Silviculture Working Group. This marks the first time the NSW has been held in conjunction with the national convention—and, as with most changes, some explanation is needed to describe how this came to pass.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGuldin, James M.; Buford, Marilyn A. 2014. A special issue of the Journal of Forestry---proceedings of the 2013 National Silviculture Workshop. Journal of Forestry. 112(5): 393-394.
KeywordsNational Silviculture Workshop, proceedings
- Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Silviculture for All Resources; Sacramento, CA; May 11-14, 1987
- Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Silvicultural Challenges and Opportunities in the 1990's; Petersburg, Alaska; July 10-13, 1989
- Silviculture: From the Cradle of Forestry to Ecosystem Management
XML: View XML