Land Stewardship in the 21st Century: The Contributions of Watershed Management; 2000 March 13-16; Tucson, AZAuthor(s): Peter F. Ffolliott; Malchus B. Baker; Carleton B. Edminster; Madelyn C. Dillon; Karen L. Mora
Source: Proc. RMRS-P-13. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 438 p.
Publication Series: Proceedings (P)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: View PDF (17.38 MB)
DescriptionThe purpose of this conference was to increase awareness through exploration and evaluation of global, national, and regional perspectives about the potential contributions that watershed management can make to the conservation, sustainable development, and use of natural resources in ecosystem-based land stewardship in the 21st century. The conference consisted of 2 and a half days of synthesis papers. These papers were presented in plenary sessions and prepared by invited speakers from public and private research, management, and educational organizations. Over 50 poster papers complemented the synthesis papers to broaden the conference scope.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFfolliott, Peter F.; Baker, Malchus B., Jr.; Edminster, Carleton B.; Dillon, Madelyn C.; Mora, Karen L., tech. coords. 2000. Land Stewardship in the 21st Century: The Contributions of Watershed Management; 2000 March 13-16; Tucson, AZ. Proc. RMRS-P-13. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 438 p.
Keywordsland stewardship, watershed management, ecosystem-based management, natural resources, conservation, sustainable development, sustainable use
- Watershed management contributions to land stewardship: A literature review
- Meeting the challenge: invasive plants in Pacific Northwest ecosystems.
XML: View XML