Skip to Main Content
New records of interesting corcicioid Basidiomycota from UraguayAuthor(s): Sebastian Martinez; Karen K. Nakasone
Source: Checklist. 10(5): 1237-1242.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (397.52 KB)
DescriptionTwenty species of corticioid Basidiomycota (Cantharellales, Corticiales, Hymenochaetales, Polyporales, Russulales, Thelephorales) are reported for the first time from Uruguay, extending the known species of this group of fungi to 130 in the country. In addition, Sistotrema biggsiae Hallenb., Peniophora guadelupensis Boidin & Lanq., Phanerochaete cryptocystidiata Nakasone, and Phlebia weldeniana Nakasone & Burds. are new reports for South America. Brief descriptions are provided for Hyphoderma granuliferum P. Roberts, P. guadelupensis, P. cryptocystidiata, Phanerochaete incrustans Parmasto, and Phlebia weldeniana. A key to the known species of Hypochnicium in Uruguay is provided.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMartinez, Sebastian; Nakasone, Karen K. 2014. New records of interesting corcicioid Basidiomycota from Uraguay. Checklist. 10(5): 1237-1242.
- The genus Phanerochaete (Corticiaceae, Basidiomycotina) sensu lato in Uruguay
- New records and checklist of corticioid Basidiomycota from Uruguay
- Type studies of resupinate hydnaceous Hymenomycetes described by Patouillard
XML: View XML