Skip to Main Content
Spatial and temporal heterogeneity of rainfall inorganic ion composition in northeastern Puerto RicoAuthor(s): E. Medina; G. Gonzalez; M. M. Rivera
Publication Series: Book Chapter
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: Download Publication (819.1 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMedina, E.; Gonzalez, G.; Rivera, M. M. 2013. Spatial and temporal heterogeneity of rainfall inorganic ion composition in northeastern Puerto Rico. Pages 157-168 in G. González, M. R. Willig, and R. B. Waide, editors. Ecological gradient analyses in a tropical landscape. Ecological Bulletins 54. Wiley-Blackwell, Hoboken, NJ.
- Soil redox dynamics and biogeochemistry along a tropical elevation gradient
- Foreword, up, down, and across the mountains: a new look at the Luquillo Mountains
- Changes in leaf properties across an elevation gradient in the Luquillo Mountains, Puerto Rico
XML: View XML