Skip to Main Content
Ginseng, timber harvest, and hardwood forests inventory to improve comanagment.Author(s): James Chamberlain; Stephen Prisley; Michael McGuffin
Publication Series: Poster
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (46.27 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationChamberlain, J.; Prisley, S.; McGuffin, M. 2014. [Poster]. Ginseng, timber harvest, and hardwood forests inventory to improve comanagment. Journal of Forestry. Proceedings of National Convention of Society of American Foresters. January.
- Costs and returns of producing wild-simulated ginseng in established tree plantations
- Growing American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) in Forestlands
- Explaining harvests of wild-harvested herbaceous plants: American ginseng as a case study
XML: View XML