Skip to Main Content
Climate variability at multiple spatial and temporal scales in the Luquillo Mountains, Puerto RicoAuthor(s): R. B. Waide; D. E. Comarazamy; J. E. González; C. A. S. Hall; A. E. Lugo; J. C. Luvall; D. J. Murphy; J. R. Ortiz-Zayas; N. D. Ramírez-Beltrán; F. N. Scatena; W. L. Silver
Publication Series: Book Chapter
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: Download Publication (7.99 MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWaide, R. B.; Comarazamy, D. E.; González, J. E.; Hall, C. A. S.; Lugo, A. E.; Luvall, J. C.; Murphy, D. J.; Ortiz-Zayas, J. R.; Ramírez-Beltrán, N. D.; Scatena, F. N.; Silver, W. L. 2013. Climate variability at multiple spatial and temporal scales in the Luquillo Mountains, Puerto Rico. Pages 21-42 in G. González, M. R. Willig, and R. B. Waide, editors. Ecological gradient analyses in a tropical landscape. Ecological Bulletins 54. Wiley-Blackwell, Hoboken, NJ.
- Changes in leaf properties across an elevation gradient in the Luquillo Mountains, Puerto Rico
- A test of the maximum power hypothesis along an elevational gradient in the Luquillo Mountains of Puerto Rico
- Soil redox dynamics and biogeochemistry along a tropical elevation gradient
XML: View XML