Proceedings 19th Central Hardwood Forest ConferenceAuthor(s): John W. Groninger; Eric J. Holzmueller; Clayton K. Nielsen; Daniel C., eds. Dey
Source: General Technical Report NRS-P-142. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 388 p. CDROM.
Publication Series: General Technical Report - Proceedings
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (11.64 MB)
DescriptionProceedings from the 2014 Central Hardwood Forest Conference in Carbondale, IL. The published proceedings include 27 papers and 47 abstracts pertaining to research conducted on biofuels and bioenergy, forest biometrics, forest ecology and physiology, forest economics, forest health including invasive species, forest soils and hydrology, geographic information systems, harvesting and utilization, silviculture, and wildlife management.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGroninger, John W.; Holzmueller, Eric J.; Nielsen, Clayton K.; Dey, Daniel C., eds. 2014. Proceedings 19th Central Hardwood Forest Conference; 2014 March 10-12; Carbondale, IL. General Technical Report NRS-P-142. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 388 p. CDROM.
Keywordsforest management, central hardwood forest, forest ecology, silviculture, invasive species, bioenergy, wildlife management
- Forest growth and timber quality: crown models and simulation methods for sustainable forest management
- Proceedings of the 20th Central Hardwood Forest Conference
- The Northern Goshawk: Ecology and management: Proceedings of a symposium of the Cooper Ornithological Society
XML: View XML