Skip to Main Content
Spatial trends and factors associated with hardwood mortality in the southeastern United StatesAuthor(s): Michael K. Crosby; Zhaofei Fan; Theodor D. Leininger; Martin A. Spetich; A Brady Self
Source: Southeastern Geographer Volume 54, Number 1, 72-85
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
View PDF (360.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCrosby, Michael K.; Fan, Zhaofei; Leninger, Theodor D.; Spetich, Martin A.; Self, A Brady. 2014. Spatial trends and factors associated with hardwood mortality in the southeaster United States. Southeastern Geographer Volume 54, Number 1, 72-85
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML