Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood production in the Northern Region, 2008Author(s): Ronald J. Piva
Source: Resour. Bull. NRS-94. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 95 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (1.3 MB)
DescriptionDiscusses 2008 production and receipts of pulpwood in the Northern Region. Breaks down production from four subregionsCentral States, Lake States, Mid-Atlantic States, and New England Statesby species group for each state and compares production with that of previous years. Includes production for 2008 for the Plains States by species group and product form.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPiva, Ronald J. 2015. Pulpwood production in the Northern Region, 2008. Resour. Bull. NRS-94. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 95 p.
KeywordsCentral States, composite products, Lake States, Mid-Atlantic States, New England States, Plains States, pulp products, pulpwood, residue, roundwood
- Pulpwood production in the Northern Region, 2006
- Pulpwood production in the Northern Region, 2007
- Pulpwood production in the north-central region, 2005
XML: View XML