Skip to Main Content
Sustaining Forests, Sustaining People: The Role of Research [XXIV IUFRO World Congress, 5–11 October 2014, Salt Lake City, USA – Abstracts]Author(s): John A. Parrotta; Cynthia F. Moser; Amy J. Scherzer; Nancy F. Koerth; Daryl R. Lederle
Source: International Forestry Review
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Washington Office
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
DescriptionThis volume contains the abstracts of the 2,430 oral and poster papers presented at the 2014 IUFRO World Congress held in Salt Lake City, Utah in October 2014.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationParrotta, John A.; Moser, Cynthia F.; Scherzer, Amy J.; Koerth, Nancy F.; Lederle, Daryl R. 2014. Sustaining Forests, Sustaining People: The Role of Research [XXIV IUFRO World Congress, 5–11 October 2014, Salt Lake City, USA – Abstracts]. International Forestry Review 16(5): 1-578.
KeywordsIUFRO, Congress, forest science
- Sustaining oak forests in eastern North America: regeneration and recruitment, the pillars of sustainability
- Ecosystem Management and Sustainability
- State property tax programs promoting sustainable forests in the United States: A review of program structure and administration
XML: View XML