Skip to Main Content
The introduction of cultural values in the sustainable management of European forestsAuthor(s): Mauro Agnoletti; Steven Anderson; Elisabeth Johann; Mart Kulvik; Andrey V. Kushlin; Peter Mayer; Cristina Montiel Molina; John Parrotta; Ian D. Rotherham; Eirini Saratsi
Source: Global Environment, 2: 172-199.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAgnoletti, Mauro; Anderson, Steven; Johann, Elisabeth; Kulvik, Mart; Kushlin, Andrey V.; Mayer, Peter; Montiel Molina, Cristina; Parrotta, John; Rotherham, Ian D.; Saratsi, Eirini. 2008. The introduction of cultural values in the sustainable management of European forests. Global Environment, 2: 172-199.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML