Skip to Main Content
The introduction of cultural values in the sustainable management of European forestsAuthor(s): Mauro Agnoletti; Steven Anderson; Elisabeth Johann; Mart Kulvik; Andrey V. Kushlin; Peter Mayer; Cristina Montiel Molina; John Parrotta; Ian D. Rotherham; Eirini. Saratsi
Source: Global Environment, 2: 172-199.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAgnoletti, Mauro; Anderson, Steven; Johann, Elisabeth; Kulvik, Mart; Kushlin, Andrey V.; Mayer, Peter; Montiel Molina, Cristina; Parrotta, John; Rotherham, Ian D.; Saratsi, Eirini. 2008. The introduction of cultural values in the sustainable management of European forests. Global Environment, 2: 172-199.
- A presettlement fire history in an oak-pine forest near Basin Lake, Algonquin Park, Ontario
- Seasonal Shoot-Feeding By Tomicus Piniperda (Coleoptera: Scolytidae) In Michigan
- NCRETURN Computer Program for Evaluating Investments Revised to Provide Additional Information
XML: View XML