Skip to Main Content
Application of L-systems to geometrical construction of chamise and juniper shrubsAuthor(s): Dallan R. Prince; Marianne E. Fletcher; Chen Shen; Thomas H. Fletcher
Source: Ecological Modelling. 273: 86-95
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
View PDF (4.07 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPrince, Dallan R.; Fletcher, Marianne E.; Shen, Chen; Fletcher, Thomas H. 2014. Application of L-systems to geometrical construction of chamise and juniper shrubs. Ecological Modelling. 273: 86-95.
KeywordsL-systems, Shrub geometry, Wildland fire
- Plant Profile for Eriogonum fasciculatum. Native plant recommendations for southern California ecoregions
- Physical characteristics of chamise as a wildland fuel
- Chamise Chaparral Dead Fuel Fraction Is Not Reliably Predicted by Age
XML: View XML