Skip to Main Content
Chipping and grinding production rate calculatorAuthor(s): Mathew Smidt; Dana Mitchell
Source: Technical Release 14-R-7. Forest Resources Association Inc.
Publication Series: Magazines or Trade Publications
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
DescriptionThe data for individual chipper and grinder production estimates were recorded with all the attributes available. If a study provided more than one production estimate and there was sufficient detail to describe each estimate, we entered multiple production estimates.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmidt, Mathew.; Mitchell, Dana. 2014. Chipping and grinding production rate calculator. Technical Release 14-R-7. Forest Resources Association Inc. (May 2014): 1-2. 2 p.
KeywordsChipping, grinding, biomass, production rate, biomass processing
- Evaluation of sampling strategies to estimate crown biomass
- Forest fuel reduction and biomass supply: perspectives from southern private landowners
- Allometric equations for estimating tree biomass in restored mixed-species Atlantic Forest stands
XML: View XML