Skip to Main Content
Forests of Alabama, 2013Author(s): A. Hartsell
Source: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station.
Publication Series: Resource Update (RU)
PDF: Download Publication (1.3 MB)
DescriptionThis resource update provides an overview of forest resources in Alabama based on an inventory conducted by the U.S. Forest Service, Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program at the Southern Research Station in cooperation with the Alabama Forestry Commission.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHartsell, A. 2014. Forests of Alabama, 2013. Resource Update FS–14. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 4 p.
- Forests of Alabama, 2015
- Incidence and impacts of damage to Alabama's timber, 1983
- Forests of Alabama, 2014
XML: View XML