Skip to Main Content
The Forests of Rhode IslandAuthor(s): Charles Barnett; Brett Butler; Paul Dolan; Thomas Dupree; Marla Emery; Andrew Lister; Tonya Lister; Paul Ricard; Catherine Sparks; Eric Wharton; Richard Widmann
Source: NE-INF-155-02. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 24 p.
Publication Series: Information Forestry
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.68 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1998 inventory of the forests resources of Rhode Island.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBarnett, Charles; Butler, Brett; Dolan, Paul; Dupree, Thomas; Emery, Marla; Lister, Andrew; Lister, Tonya; Ricard, Paul; Sparks, Catherine; Wharton, Eric; Widmann, Richard. 2002. The Forests of Rhode Island. NE-INF-155-02. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 24 p.
- Techniques and Considerations for FIA forest fragmentation analysis
- Fragmentation statistics for FIA: designing an approach
- Identifying areas of relative change in forest fragmentation in New Hampshire between 1990 and 2000
XML: View XML