Skip to Main Content
Lumbering in the Northern Sierra Nevada: Andrew M. Leach of Challenge MillsAuthor(s): P.M. McDonald; L.F. Lahore
Source: The Pacific Historian. 28(2): 18-31
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (1.43 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcDonald, P.M.; Lahore, L.F. 1984. Lumbering in the Northern Sierra Nevada: Andrew M. Leach of Challenge Mills. The Pacific Historian. 28(2): 18-31.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML