Skip to Main Content
Pacific ponderosa pineAuthor(s): Philip M. McDonald
Source: Washington, DC: Society of American Foresters: 120-121
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (204.66 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcDonald, P.M. 1980. Pacific ponderosa pine. In: Forest cover types of the United States and Canada. Washington, DC: Society of American Foresters: 120-121.
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
- Ponderosa pine ecosystems
- Fire ecology of ponderosa pine and the rebuilding of fire-resilient ponderosa pine ecosystems
XML: View XML