Skip to Main Content
The Empire State's Forests -- Trends in a Robust ResourceAuthor(s): Northeastern Research Station
Source: United States, Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 8 p.
Publication Series: Information Forestry
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (218.6 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationNortheastern Research Station 1995. The Empire State''s Forests -- Trends in a Robust Resource. United States, Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 8 p.
- The Granite State's Forests: Trends in the Resource
- Trends in Connecticut's Forests: A Half-Century of Change
- 2001, Research and Development Highlights, USDA Forest Service Northeastern Research Station
XML: View XML