Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Proceedings: integrated management and dynamics of forest defoliating insectsAuthor(s): A.M. Liebhold; M.L. McManus; I.S. Otvos; S.L.C Fosbroke
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-277. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 167 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (21.0 MB)
This publication contains 18 research papers about the population ecology and management of forest insect defoliators. These papers were presented at a joint meeting of working parties s7.03.06, "Integrated Management of Forest Defoliating Insects," and S7.03.07, "Population Dynamics of Forest Insects," of the International Union of Forestry Research Organizations (IUFRO). The meeting was held August 15019, in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLiebhold, A.M.; McManus, M.L.; Otvos, I.S.; Fosbroke, S.L.C., eds. 2001. Proceedings: integrated management and dynamics of forest defoliating insects; 1999 August 15-19; Victoria, BC. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-277. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 167 p.
KeywordsForest insect, defoliator, integrated management, population dynamics, ecology
- Proceedings: population dynamics, impacts, and integrated management of forest defoliating insects
- Proceedings: Ecology, Survey and Management of Forest Insects
- Woody plant grazing systems: North American outbreak folivores and their host plants
XML: View XML