Skip to Main Content
Biological assessment: TCEF research project for Lewis and Clark National Forest [Appendix A]Author(s): Donald Godtel
Source: Great Falls, MT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Lewis and Clark National Forest. 7 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.04 MB)
DescriptionAn environmental analysis has been prepared which describes and evaluates the management alternatives for the timber harvest and burning within the Tenderfoot Creek Experimental Forest (TCEF) project area. The project area lies within the headwaters of the Tenderfoot drainage of the Lewis and Clark National Forest (Map 1-1 of EA). The purpose of this biological assessment is to review the possible effects of the preferred alternative on endangered, threatened, proposed and candidate species and their habitats in order to determine whether or not a "may adversely affect" situation exists.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGodtel, Donald. 1998. Biological assessment: TCEF research project for Lewis and Clark National Forest [Appendix A]. Great Falls, MT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Lewis and Clark National Forest. 7 p.
Keywordsenvironmental analysis, Tenderfoot Creek Experimental Forest, timber harvest, management
- Calibration of streamflow gauging stations at the Tenderfoot Creek Experimental Forest
- An analysis of stream channel cross section technique as a means to determine anthropogenic change in second order streams at the Tenderfoot Creek Experimental Forest, Meagher County, Montana
- Alternatives to estimate statewide changes in aspen cover type volumes
XML: View XML