Skip to Main Content
Concerning seed spotsAuthor(s): J. A. Larsen; R. J. Smith
Source: Forestry Quarterly. 11: 67-68.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: View PDF (134.59 KB)
DescriptionIn connection with the sowing of Yellow pine, White pine and Western larch on The Blackfeet National Forest during the sea sons of 1911 and 1912, seventeen and one-half acres were sowed directly in seed spots.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationLarsen, J. A.; Smith, R. J. 1913. Concerning seed spots. Forestry Quarterly. 11: 67-68.
Keywordsseed spots, yellow pine, white pine, western larch
- Western yellow pine in Arizona and New Mexico
- Sowing and planting season for western yellow pine
- Proceedings of the ninth Lake States Forest Tree Improvement Conference, August 22-23, 1969.
XML: View XML