Skip to Main Content
Forests of Connecticut, 2014Author(s): Brett J. Butler; Susan J. Crocker
Source: Resource Update FS-56. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Resource Update (RU)
PDF: View PDF (428.99 KB)
DescriptionThis report provides an overview of forest resources in Connecticut based on an inventory conducted by the U.S. Forest Service, Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program of the Northern Research Station. Estimates are based on field data collected using the FIA annualized sample design. Results are for the measurement years 2009-2014 with comparisons made to 2005-20091 (see footnote on bottom of page 2). Forest resource measurements were taken on 306 plots with about 20 percent of the plots measured each year. Estimates will be updated and published annually.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationButler, Brett J.; Crocker, Susan J. 2015. Forests of Connecticut, 2014. Resource Update FS-56. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
XML: View XML