Skip to Main Content
Wildflowers of the Savannah River SiteAuthor(s): T. Segar
Source: Science Update SRS-113. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4.38 MB)
DescriptionThis guidebook is a resource to help field personnel (nonbotanists) identify plants on the Savannah River Site (SRS) premises. Although not a complete flora guide, this publication contains information about 123 plant species found on the SRS. Plants are listed by their common names and arranged by the color of the flower.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationSegar, T., compiler. 2015. Wildflowers of the Savannah River Site. Science Update SRS-113. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 139 p.
- A field guide for the identification of invasive plants in southern forests
- Updating the southern nonnative plant watch list: the future of NNIP Monitoring in the south
- A Manual for the Identification of Invasive Plants in Southern Forests
XML: View XML