Skip to Main Content
Wildflowers of the Savannah River SiteAuthor(s): T. Segar
Source: Science Update SRS-113. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (4.38 MB)
DescriptionThis guidebook is a resource to help field personnel (nonbotanists) identify plants on the Savannah River Site (SRS) premises. Although not a complete flora guide, this publication contains information about 123 plant species found on the SRS. Plants are listed by their common names and arranged by the color of the flower.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSegar, T., compiler. 2015. Wildflowers of the Savannah River Site. Science Update SRS-113. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 139 p.
- A field guide for the identification of invasive plants in southern forests (slightly revised 2012, 2013, and 2015)
- Updating the southern nonnative plant watch list: the future of NNIP Monitoring in the south
- A Manual for the Identification of Invasive Plants in Southern Forests
XML: View XML