Skip to Main Content
Ventilation climate information system: a management tool for smoke and other pollutants.Author(s): Pacific Northwest Research Station.
Source: [Brochure]. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. [Irregular pagination]
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (503 KB)
DescriptionThe ventilation climate information system (VCIS) allows users to access risks to values of air quality and visibility from historical patterns of ventilation conditions.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPacific Northwest Research Station. 2002. Ventilation climate information system: a management tool for smoke and other pollutants. [Brochure]. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. [Irregular pagination]
- Assessing values of air quality and visibility at risk from wildland fires.
- Venting of attics & cathedral ceilings
- Moisture transfer through the membrane of a cross-flow energy recovery ventilator: Measurement and simple data-driven modeling
XML: View XML