Skip to Main Content
Rocky Mountain Research Station 2008-2012 National Fire Plan InvestmentsAuthor(s): Erika Gallegos
Source: Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 30 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
DescriptionThis report highlights selected accomplishments by the USDA Forest Service Rocky Mountain Research Station's Wildland Fire and Fuels Research & Development projects in support of the National Fire Plan from 2008 through 2012. These projects are examples of the broad range of knowledge and tools developed by National Fire Plan funding beginning in 2008.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGallegos, Erika, ed. 2013. Rocky Mountain Research Station 2008-2012 National Fire Plan Investments. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 30 p.
KeywordsNational Fire Plan, fire science, fire management, fire research, wildland-urban interface, science delivery
- Accomplishing and applying National Fire Plan research and development from 2001-2005
- National Fire Plan Research and Development 2004-2005 accomplishment report
- Measurements, datasets and preliminary results from the RxCADRE project-2008, 2011 and 2012
XML: View XML