Skip to Main Content
Great Basin Native Plant Project: 2014 Progress ReportAuthor(s): Francis Kilkenny; Anne Halford; Alexis Malcomb
Source: Boise, ID: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 194 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: View PDF (7.59 MB)
Related Research Highlights
The Great Basin Native Plant Project
DescriptionThe Interagency Native Plant Materials Development Program outlined in the 2002 United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and United States Department of Interior (USDI) Report to Congress encouraged use of native plant materials for rangeland rehabilitation and restoration where feasible. The Great Basin Native Plant Project is a cooperative project lead by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Plant Conservation Program and the United States Forest Service (USFS), Rocky Mountain Research Station that was initiated to provide information that will be useful to managers when making decisions about the selection of genetically appropriate materials and technologies for vegetation restoration. The Project is supported by the USDI Bureau of Land Management, Plant Conservation Program and administered by the USFS Rocky Mountain Research Station's Grassland, Shrubland and Desert Ecosystem Research Program.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKilkenny, Francis; Halford, Anne; Malcomb, Alexis. 2015. Great Basin Native Plant Project: 2014 Progress Report. Boise, ID: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 194 p.
Keywordsnative plant materials, rangeland rehabilitation, restoration
- Great Basin Native Plant Project: 2013 Progress Report
- Great Basin Native Plant Project: 2015 Progress Report
- Great Basin Native Plant Project: 2016 Progress Report
XML: View XML