Skip to Main Content
Proceedings: 19th International Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood SymposiumAuthor(s): Robert J. Ross; Raquel Gonçalves; Xiping Wang
Source: USDA Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, General Technical Report, FPL-GTR-239, 2015; 688 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (31.6 MB)
Related Research Highlights
Ecosystem Services and Environmental Technologies of Woody Crop Production Systems
DescriptionThe 19th International Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood Symposium was hosted by the University of Campinas, College of Agricultural Engineering (FEAGRI/UNICAMP), and the Brazilian Association of Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation (ABENDI) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on September 22–25, 2015. This Symposium was a forum for those involved in nondestructive testing and evaluation (NDT/NDE) of wood and brought together many NDT/NDE users, suppliers, international researchers, representatives from various government agencies, and other groups to share research results, products, and technology for evaluating a wide range of wood products, including standing trees, logs, lumber, and wood structures. Networking among participants encouraged international collaborative efforts and fostered the implementation of NDT/NDE technologies around the world. The technical content of the 19th Symposium is captured in these proceedings.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRoss, Robert J.; Gonçalves, Raquel; Wang, Xiping. 2015. Proceedings: 19th International Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood Symposium. USDA Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory; General Technical Report. Madison, WI. FPL-GTR-239. 688 pp.
KeywordsInternational Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood Symposium, nondestructive testing, nondestructive evaluation, wood, wood products
- Proceedings, 21st international nondestructive testing and evaluation of wood symposium
- Condition assessment of main structural members of steam schooner WAPAMA
- Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood—50 Years of Research: International Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood Symposium Series
XML: View XML