Skip to Main Content
Asymptotically Efficient Estimation of a Bivariate Gaussian-Weibull Distribution and an Introduction to the Associated Pseudo-truncated WeibullAuthor(s): Steve P. Verrill; James W. Evans; David E. Kretschmann; Cherilyn A. Hatfield
Source: Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (0 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVerrill, Steve P.; Evans, James W.; Kretschmann, David E.; Hatfield, Cherilyn A. 2015. Asymptotically efficient estimation of a Bivariate Gaussian-Weibull distribution and an introduction to the associated Pseudo-truncated Weibull. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods. 44(14): 2957-2975.
KeywordsBivariate Gaussian-Weibull, Gaussian copula, Likelihood methods, Modulus, of rupture, Modulus of elasticity, Normal distribution, One-step Newton estimator, Reliability, Weibull distribution
- Maximum likelihood estimation of the parameters of a bivariate Gaussian-Weibull distribution from machine stress-rated data
- Reliability Implications in Wood Systems of a Bivariate Gaussian-Weibull Distribution and the Associated Univariate Pseudo-truncated Weibull
- Small Sample Properties of Asymptotically Efficient Estimators of the Parameters of a Bivariate Gaussian–Weibull Distribution
XML: View XML