Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the sixth national wild turkey symposiumAuthor(s): William M. Healy; Georgette B. Healy
Source: Edgefield, SC: National Wild Turkey Federation. 228 p.
Publication Series: Full Proceedings
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
DescriptionArticles from the sixth national wild turkey symposium, held February 26 - March 1, 1990 in Charleston, SC. Note that pages 17-18 are missing from the text.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHealy, William M.; Healy, Georgette B., eds. 1990. Proceedings of the sixth national wild turkey symposium. Edgefield, SC: National Wild Turkey Federation. 228 p.
- A test of the habitat suitability model for Merriam's wild turkeys
- Survival and cause-specific mortality of Merriam's turkeys in the southern Black Hills
- Resource selection for foraging by female Merriam's wild turkeys with poults in the southern Black Hills, South Dakota
XML: View XML