Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Northeast Florida 1970Author(s): Joe P. McClure
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-15. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 39 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (810 KB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the fourth Forest Survey of the timber resource in Northeast Florida. The survey was started in February 1969 and completed in November 1969. Findings of the three previous surveys, completed in 1934, 1949, and 1959, provide the basis for measuring changes that have occurred and trends that have developed over the past 36 years. However, in this report, the primary emphasis is on the changes and trends that have taken place since the last survey.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcClure, Joe P. 1970. Forest statistics for Northeast Florida 1970. Resour. Bull. SE-15. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 39 p.
- Forest statistics for Northwest Florida, 1979
- Forest statistics for Northwest Florida, 1969
- Florida's timber, 1970
XML: View XML