Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the second national urban forestry conferenceAuthor(s): Deborah J. Gangloff; George H. Moeller
Source: 1982 October 10-14; Cincinnati, OH. Washington, DC: American Forestry Association. 385 p.
Publication Series: Full Proceedings
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (29.0 MB)
DescriptionThe National Urban and Community Forestry Leaders Council and the American Forestry Association believed it was time to reconvene the nation's urban foresters. It had been four years since the first National Urban Forestry Conference was held in Washington, DC. The ideas, excitement, and energy of those that attended this second conference were a convincing demonstration of the grass-roots desire for the conference. The willingness of the sponsors demonstrates the depth of the urban and community forestry movement. The proceedings of the Conference have been compiled in this volume in order to share the Conference with those that could not attend. The Conference and the proceedings replicate the life cycle of urban and community forestry. The planning process, success stories, grass-roots action, economic values, wildlife, recreation, education, and funding sources of the urban forestry movement are all captured in black and white.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGangloff, Deborah J.; Moeller, George H., eds. 1982. Proceedings of the second national urban forestry conference. 1982 October 10-14; Cincinnati, OH. Washington, DC: American Forestry Association. 385 p.
- Composition of soil seed banks in southern California coastal sage scrub and adjacent exotic grassland
- Phosphorus translocation by red deer on a subalpine grassland in the central European Alps
- FUEL CONDITIONS ASSOCIATED WITH NATIVE AND EXOTIC GRASSES IN A SUBTROPICAL DRY FOREST IN PUERTO RICO
XML: View XML