Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for South Florida, 1970Author(s): Thomas R. Bellamy; Herbert A. Knight
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-16. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 40 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (638 KB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the fourth Forest Survey of the timber resource in South Florida. The survey was started in February 1970 and completed in March 1970. Findings of the three previous surveys, completed in 1936, 1949, and 1959, provide the basis for measuring changes that have occurred and trends that have developed over the past 34 years. However, in this report, the primary emphasis is on the changes and trends that have taken place since the last survey.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBellamy, Thomas R.; Knight, Herbert A. 1970. Forest statistics for South Florida, 1970. Resour. Bull. SE-16. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 40 p.
- Florida's timber, 1970
- Forest statistics for Central Florida - 1980
- Forest statistics for Northeast Florida, 1980
XML: View XML