Skip to Main Content
Building a collaborative network to understand regional forest dynamics and advance forestry initiatives in the CaribbeanAuthor(s): Grizelle Gonzalez; Tamara Heartsill Scalley
Source: Caribbean Naturalist. 2016. Special issue No. 1:245-256
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: Download Publication (615.0 KB)
Related Research Highlights
A Caribbean Foresters Collaborative Network for Understanding Regional Forest Dynamics
DescriptionHerein we provide concluding remarks drawn from and inspired by the discussions of the 5 working groups of the 16th Caribbean Foresters Meeting (CFM) about the needs, challenges, and recommendations to advance forestry in the Caribbean region. We also list key considerations and potential future research directions as presented in the various manuscripts contained in this Special Issue.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGonzalez, G.; Heartsill Scalley, T. 2016. Building a collaborative network to understand regional forest dynamics and advance forestry initiatives in the Caribbean. Caribbean Naturalist. Special Issue No. 1:245-256.
KeywordsCaribbean forests, regional forest dynamics, advance forestry initiatives, collaborative networks
- Communication from the Information Sharing Working Group: Agreement for Data Sharing Among Caribbean Foresters
- Caribbean landscapes and their biodiversity
- Communication from the National Forest Inventories Working Group of the 16th Caribbean Foresters meeting: proposal for a regional workshop
XML: View XML