Skip to Main Content
On the Chatterjee method of obtaining kinetic parameters from thermogravimetric tracesAuthor(s): A. Broido
Source: Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Letters. 6(5): 349-351
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Download Publication (90.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBroido, A. 1968. On the Chatterjee method of obtaining kinetic parameters from thermogravimetric traces. Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Letters. 6(5): 349-351.
- Condensed tannin-resorcinol adducts and their use in wood-laminating adhesives: An exploratory study
- Raw materials for wood-polymer composites.
- Specific oxidants improve the wood bonding strength of soy and other plant flours
XML: View XML