Skip to Main Content
A critique of the present state of knowledge of the mechanism of cellulose pyrolysisAuthor(s): A. Broido; F.J. Kilzer
Source: Fire Research Abstracts and Reviews. 5(2): 157-161.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (423.0 KB)
DescriptionThis review article presents a summary of the knowledge of pyrolysis of cellulose and the factors that affect it.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBroido, A.; Kilzer, F.J. 1963. A critique of the present state of knowledge of the mechanism of cellulose pyrolysis. Fire Research Abstracts and Reviews. 5(2): 157-161.
- Developing a framework for evaluating proposals for research in wilderness: Science to protect and learn from parks
- Three diameter-limit cuttings in West Virginia hardwoods a 5-year report
- Anthropogenic fire history and red oak forests in south-central Ontario
XML: View XML