Skip to Main Content
A critique of the present state of knowledge of the mechanism of cellulose pyrolysisAuthor(s): A. Broido; F.J. Kilzer
Source: Fire Research Abstracts and Reviews. 5(2): 157-161.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (423.0 KB)
DescriptionThis review article presents a summary of the knowledge of pyrolysis of cellulose and the factors that affect it.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBroido, A.; Kilzer, F.J. 1963. A critique of the present state of knowledge of the mechanism of cellulose pyrolysis. Fire Research Abstracts and Reviews. 5(2): 157-161.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML