Skip to Main Content
Forests of Tennessee, 2013Author(s): Christopher Oswalt
Source: Resource Update FS–68. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station
Publication Series: Resource Update (RU)
PDF: View PDF (498.0 KB)
DescriptionThis resource update provides an overview of forest resource attributes for the State of Tennessee based on an annual inventory conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) Program at the Southern Research Station of the Forest Service, United States Department of Agriculture in cooperation with the Tennessee Department of Agriculture Division of Forestry. These estimates, along with Web-posted supplemental tables, will be updated annually. For more information regarding past inventory reports for this State, inventory program information, field sampling methodology, and estimation procedures, please refer to the citations at the end of this report.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOswalt, C.M. 2016. Forests of Tennessee, 2013. Resource Update FS–68. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 4 p.
- Forests of Tennessee, 2012
- Tennessee, 2011-forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Tennessee, 2010 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
XML: View XML