Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Black locust - a bibliographyAuthor(s): David T. Funk; Benjamin A. Roach
Source: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. Misc. Release 33. 40 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.0 MB)
DescriptionA classified list of more than 300 literature citations dealing with black locust.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFunk, David T.; Roach, Benjamin A. 1961. Black locust - a bibliography. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Central States Forest Experiment Station. Misc. Release 33. 40 p.
- Biophysical controls on canopy transpiration in a black locust ( Robinia pseudoacacia ) plantation on the semi-arid Loess Plateau, China
- Percussion as an alternative scarification for New Mexico locust and black locust seeds
- Robinia pseudoacacia (black locust) as day-roosts of male Myotis septentrionalis (northern Bats) on the Fernow Experimental Forest, West Virginia
XML: View XML