Skip to Main Content
Bulletin of hardwood market statistics: first half 2002Author(s): David Emanuel; Carol Rhodes
Source: Res. Note NE-379, Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 22 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (222.84 KB)
DescriptionProvides current and historical information on primary and secondary hardwood products, production, prices, international trade and employment.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEmanuel, David; Rhodes, Carol. 2002. Bulletin of hardwood market statistics: first half 2002. Res. Note NE-379, Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 22 p.
Keywordshardwood products, international trade
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1998.
- Wood used in industrial markets in the United States--2000
- Non-timber forest products: alternatives for landowners
XML: View XML