Skip to Main Content
Update on Longleaf Pine Seed Supply MeetingAuthor(s): Mark J. Hainds
Source: In: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-56. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. p. 11-13
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (15 KB)
DescriptionThis is an update of the activities following the September 1999 meeting concerning measures that were discussed to address the longleaf pine seed supply shortage. The people in attendance were Dr. Dean Gjerstad, Mark Haines, Robert Gandy, Larry Bishop, Dr. Ron Carey, Dr. Carey's graduate student Steve Oak, Dr. Jim Barnett, and Jill Barbour
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHainds, Mark J. 2002. Update on Longleaf Pine Seed Supply Meeting. In: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-56. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. p. 11-13
- Foundations of biodiversity in managed Douglas-fir forests.
- Spotted owl ecology: theory and methodologya reply to Rosenberg et al.
- Wisdom from the little folk: the forest tales of birds, squirrels, and fungi.
XML: View XML