Skip to Main Content
Experience of the Small GrowerAuthor(s): Emmett Jordon
Source: In: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-56. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. p. 59
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (5 KB)
DescriptionThe small grower cannot afford costly facilities, equipment, or containers. The grower usually does about everything by hand and gets help from family members and friends to get started. I describe the approach I use to produce longleaf pine container stock.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationJordon, Emmett. 2002. Experience of the Small Grower. In: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-56. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. p. 59
- Comparing growth of ponderosa pine in two growing media
- Interim Guidelines Growing Longleaf Seedlings in Containers
- Activities That Increase Germination and Establishment of Longleaf Pine Seedlings in Containers
XML: View XML