Skip to Main Content
Southeast regional climate hub assessment of climate change vulnerability and adaptation and mitigation strategiesAuthor(s): Steve McNulty; Sarah Weiner; Jennifer Moore Myers; Hamid Farahani; Lisa Fouladbash; David Marshall; Rachel F. Steele
Source: Agriculture Research Service
Publication Series: Book
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
Related Research Highlights
Climate Risk Assessment Aids Natural Resource Professionals in the Southeast
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcNulty, Steve; Wiener, Sarah; Treasure, Emrys; Moore Myers, Jennifer; Farahani, Hamid; Fouladbash, Lisa; Marshall; David; Steele, Rachel F. 2015: Southeast regional climate hub assessment of climate change vulnerability and adaptation and mitigation strategies. United States Department of Agriculture, 61 p.
- Climate change: detecting climate's imprint on California forests
- Climate change on the Shoshone National Forest, Wyoming: a synthesis of past climate, climate projections, and ecosystem implications
- Managing climate change refugia for climate adaptation
XML: View XML