Skip to Main Content
Nontimber values of Louisiana's timberlandAuthor(s): Victor A. Rudis
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-132. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 27 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (1204 KB)
DescriptionAs a companion publication to the Louisiana timber report (Rosson and others 1988), this document presents information about the other forest values associated with Louisiana's timberland. These "nontimber" values include water quality, soils, livestock potential, wildlife habitat, aesthetics, and dispersed recreation opportunities in timberland areas.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRudis, Victor A. 1988. Nontimber values of Louisiana''s timberland. Resour. Bull. SO-132. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 27 p.
KeywordsLA, multivalue, SOFIA.
- Louisiana's sixth forest survey
- Status of Privately Owned Harvested Timberland in Louisiana, 1974-84
- Nontimber values of East Texas timberland
XML: View XML