Proceedings of the 2001 Northeastern Recreation Research SymposiumAuthor(s): Sharon. Comp, ed. Todd
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-289. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 457 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (26.41 MB)
DescriptionContains 71 articles presented at the 2001 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium which seeks to foster quality information exchange between recreation, tourism, and resource managers and researchers throughout the Northeast. The forum provides opportunities for recreation and tourism research managers from different agencies, state, and government levels, as well as those in the private sector to discuss current issues, problems, and research applications in the field. Students and all those interested in continuing education in recreation and tourism management are particularly welcome.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTodd, Sharon. Comp, ed. 2002. Proceedings of the 2001 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-289. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 457 p.
- Proceedings of the 1997 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 1996 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 2009 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
XML: View XML