Skip to Main Content
Definindo a restauração ecológica: tendências e perspectivas mundiaisAuthor(s): Vera L. Engel; John A. Parrotta
Source: book chapter (in Portuguese)
Publication Series: Book Chapter
Station: Washington Office
PDF: Download Publication (882.0 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEngel, Vera L.; Parrotta, John A. 2003. Definindo a restauração ecológica: tendências e perspectivas mundiais. Pp. 1-26 In: Kageyama, P.Y., de Oliveira, R.E., de Moraes, L.F.D., Engel, V.L. and Mendes, F.B.G. (Eds.) "Restauração ecológica de ecossistemas naturais ", Botucatu (SP), Brazil, Editora FEPAF. 340 p.
Keywordsrestoration ecology, tropical forests
- Restauração forestal em áreas de mineração de bauxita na Amazônia
- Allometric equations for estimating tree biomass in restored mixed-species Atlantic Forest stands
- An evaluation of direct seeding for reforestation of degraded lands in central São Paulo State, Brazil
XML: View XML