Skip to Main Content
Forests of Arkansas, 2015Author(s): James F. Rosson
Source: Resource Update FS–81. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station.
Publication Series: Resource Update (RU)
PDF: View PDF (615.0 KB)
DescriptionThis resource update is a brief look at some of the basic metrics that describe the status of and changes to forest resources in Arkansas. Estimates presented here are for the survey year 2015 with resource changes compared against the 2014 survey year. This information is based on field data collected using the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) annualized sample design, and it is updated yearly. Arkansas has about 5,700 sample plots across the State; each year, 20 percent of these plots (one panel) are visited and measured by field crews, the data compiled, and new estimates produced.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationRosson, James F., Jr. 2016. Forests of Arkansas, 2015. Resource Update FS–81. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 4 p.
- Forests of Arkansas, 2016
- Forests of Arkansas, 2013
- Arkansas, 2011 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
XML: View XML